“Feedback and requests from our policyholders were the driving force for the current revision of our General Terms and Conditions of Insurance,” explains Dr. Cornelia Röskau, member of the Board of Management at Globality Health. “We are pleased that we were able to put together an attractive package for our policyholders.
The new General Conditions of Insurance include:
- Extended benefits for childbirth and pregnancy, such as antenatal and postnatal classes, midwife services, and nursing care at home instead of hospitalization following delivery
- Speech therapy for children
- Medically indicated nutritional advice
- Medically prescribed occupational therapy
- Podology treatment, such as medical foot care
- Wigs and prosthetic bras for women undergoing cancer treatment
- Travel expenses for one accompanying person, in case of repatriation of an insured person
- Travel expenses for an insured person in case of illness or death of a family member
The new General Conditions of Insurance will apply from January 2021, for new as well as existing insurance contracts . Almost every plan level will benefit from extended coverage.
You can find the new General Conditions of Insurance in our Download Centre.