How can I sign a document electronically?
- If you would like to take advantage of this option, we will send you a link via our provider “DocuSign”.
- This link will appear in your e-mail box with the name of your contact person at Globality Health from the e-mail address “DocuSign”.
- If you follow this link, you will have to authorize yourself via SMS Tan. For this we need your mobile phone number in advance.
- Afterwards you will be guided to the document where you require to confirm the place, date and your signature with a few clicks.
- The signature is pre-set, no scanned version of your signature is required. However, if you wish, this option is also available.
- Once you have confirmed the process, “DocuSign” creates a certificate for all parties involved, which makes the signature legally binding.
How secure is the digital signature via DocuSign?
In order to meet the highest security standards and guarantee confidentiality, a two-factor authentication procedure is available.
This adds a second authentication layer to the login to your account – with 1. your e-mail address and 2. an additional security code (SMS Tan).
In which languages is DocuSign available?
The language can be selected in the lower area of the website after your login:
What data is required to provide a digital signature?
We require the e-mail address and mobile phone number of the person who will sign the document. For security reasons, only the person who will sign can receive the access data.
We look forward to your feedback and especially to the further, good cooperation!
Of course, we are at your disposal for any further questions you may have.