77% satisfied customers - this is the result of our current survey of Globality Health policyholders. Further information on this survey may be found on this blog post.
Since January 2020, we have been regularly asking our policyholders, if they would be likely to recommend Globality Health to others from a scale of 0 to 10, whilst also offering them the opportunity to comment further on their assessment. “More than a quarter of our clients have responded to the survey sent out by e-mail – a fantastic feedback rate,” explains Dr. Cornelia Roeskau, board member responsible for sales and customer service at Globality Health. “We are extremely excited about the high number of positive responses from our customers.”
In May, 55% of those we surveyed provided a rating of 9 or 10 points. A further 22% gave a score of 7 or 8 points for a recommendation. Together, we can therefore count 77% of our policyholders among our “satisfied customers”.
In our new customer satisfaction section, we now regularly publish the results of the monthly surveys as well as providing an overview of the results from the previous months. In addition, feedback from individual policyholders can also be found here.
“Of course we do not only publish positive feedback. If our customers agree, we will also make critical comments transparent here”, explains Dr. Cornelia Roeskau. “We believe in our range of services and in our customer support. The positive results of our customer surveys motivates us to continue to give our best. We thank all participants for their evaluations.”
Als u hier niet hebt gevonden wat u zoekt, neem dan contact met ons op. Wij geven u graag persoonlijk advies.
Since the Chinese government changed its COVID strategy in December, the number of cases within the country has increased significantly. As a result, we experience a growing concern and questions about medical care in China. Our service centre in Beijing is closely monitoring the situation on the ground and in the various parts of the country and is always available to provide advice and support to our policyholders.
Why Corona is becoming a booster for more equality - Is Corona putting the brakes on equality in the workforce? Corona would set back gender equality, by 30 years. Many women complained at the start of the pandemic. The new division of labor suddenly became the old one: Women stand at the hearth and supervise homework, men do video conferencing and tinker with their careers. For women, home office means "lots of home and little office."
What better way to prepare for a stay abroad than by exchanging ideas with other expats? The following platforms, which are more personal than business-oriented portals such as LinkedIn and more thematically focused than general social media platforms such as Facebook and the like, offerexpats from all over the world, a virtual space to meet and exchange ideas.