Many people listen to music during sports and can greatly improve performance values with the right rhythms. Pieces of music offered as relaxation music generate considerable sales. In some delivery rooms, music helps to reduce the anxieties of expectant mothers and improve their ability to relax.
New study with concrete music mix recommendation
Since the end of 2019 a known study goes even further in its recommendation on behalf of the streaming service provider Deezer. According to the study, listening to at least 78 minutes of different music a day proved to support a healthy lifestyle.
The study evaluated the listening behavior of 7,500 people. The result: When listening to music, you should cover different moods. In detail, the musical recommendations per day are as follows:
- 14 minutes or 18 percent of uplifting music to feel happy
- 16 minutes or 20.5 percent of soothing music for relaxation
- 16 minutes or 20.5 percent of music against sadness
- 15 minutes or 19 percent of motivating music for better concentration
- 17 minutes or 22 percent to better deal with anger
Whether you wish to follow the recommendation exactly or prefer to swear by your own favorite playlist – just listen consciously and relax. The effect on your psyche and thus on your state of mind is usually felt immediately. You can intensify the effect by dancing or singing along (together) – their positive effects also proven in various studies.